• Next Day Delivery (in all major markets) and Free Standard Shipping for your orders over $50.
• Exclusive BEST VALUE LIST!
• Copy Paper and Toner discounted at least 15% off online prices.
• General Supplies discounted at least 30% off off online prices.
• Take 5% off everyday day online prices for products not on the BEST VALUE List (exclusions apply)
• UPDATED ASSORTMENT! Cleaning and Breakroom list of items deeply discounted from 5% to 75% off online prices.
• Copy & Print Super-Competitive pricing for print project needs at 40-60% off retail rates.
Join the chamber and start saving money today!
Attend breakfast with motivational peakers such as Leigh Anne Tuohy and Aric Bostwick.
A partnership offering seminars assisting professionals in sharpening their skills and improving performance.
Enjoy lunch and helpful information useful in taking your organization to the next level.
A leadership development training program outlining leadership responsibilities, communication skills, teamwork and motivation techniques.
Chamber members are businesses, organizations and individuals concerned with the socio-economic climate of the community. They have joined together because they know they stand a better chance of getting things done when they speak as one voice. Your Chamber is a dynamic, living process because of its members working for the betterment of the community. Our Chamber works to improve the community, observing these objectives:
Our Chamber is NOT a part of city, county, or state government; a political party; or a civic or social club. The Prattville Area Chamber of Commerce is an organization through which volunteer manpower works effectively to make Prattville and Autauga County a better place to live, work and play. It is a marshalling ground for civic endeavor and the community’s department of progress. And like any volunteer effort, members will receive what they are willing to put into the process.
|Members||The partnership of business and professional people working together for the betterment of the community||Grass Roots|
|Board of Directors||The individuals elected to direct the affairs of the chamber||Policy-Making|
|Executive Committee||The individuals elected by the board — A Chairman, Chair-Elect, Immediate Past-Chair, Treasurer and three Vice-Presidents||Direction|
|Staff||The individuals responsible for the day-to-day management of the Chamber||Management|
|Committees||The membership of the organization working in small groups to achieve the Chamber's Program of Work||Planning & Action|